Heed your feelings, heed your thoughts, in reality, heed the state of your inner being, your energy, for wherever it is, there are you, and that is where you will remain, until you change it.
Benjamin Disraeli said it very well: Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.
Read some of my previous posts on this subject of our inner energy and the important role it plays in the development of our lives:
- Being Fearless ... In Connecting With the Soul
- Looking For Solutions
- Emotions: Your Road to Freedom
- Attitude & Our Psychological Well-Being and Physical Health
- Who Pushes Your Buttons?
- Keep Your Eye on Your Choices
- Unfinished Business You Can't Afford Not to Finish
- Tending Your Inner Garden
- Favorite Links That Offer Downloads
- Existential Digging
- Who Needs Your Approval?
- Online Adventures into Consciousness
- Are You in Alignment with the Real You?
- The Absolutely Best Way To Help Your Children Grow Into Exceptional Adults
- Your Vibration
- Raw Food
- Compassionate Detachment
- Taking Responsibility For Your Unhappiness
- Create a New Life: One Intention at a Time or Thoughts Create Molecules
- Why People Don't Heal & Forgiving (this post lists many earlier posts, also about the same subject of our inner energy)