This is what the August 2009 schedule looks like:
- August 5: Paul Nison: Healed Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis with Raw Food. Author and chef Paul Nison was given the sole choice of drugs or surgery according to the medical profession, and so Paul decided to eat a raw food diet. Today he is 100% cured of this so-called "incurable disease. Paul travels the world giving lectures on the raw food nutrition and raw food prep classes to show people how easy and fun the raw life can be. Paul is the author of 6 books. Click here and here for Paul’s websites and click here for a direct link to the show
- August 12: Peter Shepherd: Founder, Visionary & Caretaker of Trans4mind.com a personal development service, dedicated to the uplifting of humanity which is freely accessible and open to all. The website provides each visitor with both free tools and the best available tools to purchase that will enable a life of peace and fulfillment. These self help tools empower visitors to meet the challenges of life by expressing their inner loving nature and wisdom. He does this, along with his partners because it is his life's purpose to assist the personal development of men, women and young people throughout the world. Click here for Peter’s website and click here for a direct link to the show
- August 19: Mirit Elder-Turley: Medical Intuitive, Archetype Counselor & Practitioner of Energy Medicine. Certified by Dr. Norm Shealy and Caroline Myss through The Institute of Scientific Medical Intuition, Mirit’s studies have provided her with a language for the intuitive healing work that comes to her naturally. Mirit uses her intuitive healing gifts and the techniques she has learned through studying directly with master teachers to assist people in every aspect of Be-ing: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Her clients include those displaying the dis-ease patterns of fibromyalgia, trauma, cancer, nervous system disorders, lymes disease and chronic fatigue among others. Click here for Mirit’s website and click here for a direct link to the show.
- August 26: Tanis Day: Helping You Become the God-inspired Human You Can Be. Tanis is an energy healer who helps her clients to unblock old energy patterns, and know themselves better. The work she does together with her clients can also become a profound journey of self-discovery, deep healing and spiritual enlightenment. The people who embrace this work live transformed lives, rich in inner meaning, spiritual resonance and personal achievement. Her book is The Whole You: Healing and Transformation through Energy Awareness. Click here for Tanis Day’s website and click here for a direct link to the show.
Ways To Listen:
- LIVE on the web here
- Past episodes here (these episodes only include shows since Januray 14th, 2009. For prior shows see the next point). These clips are for listening when the show is no longer live, for downloading, etc.)
- Listen to over 150 archived audio files on my website (in the past it has always taken some time for me to get new shows up on my website due to logistical problems. Now, with the new program Re-Wiring the Soul, new clips will be up in a matter of minutes, for re-listening or downloading ... for adding to ITunes or your IPod)
- You can also listen to past episodes on my blog ... scroll down on the right sidebar to just below the photo of myself wearing earphones
Show Time & Equivalent Times in Other Locations:
(Locally: 7 pm CET: Central European Time) or go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to convert from your time zone
- 7 pm (European Central Time) Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Rome (local: Marbella, Spain)
- 8 am Hawaii
- 1 pm New York City
- 2 pm Mexico City
- 8 pm Cape Town
- 10 pm Moscow
- 11 pm Dubai
- 12 pm Mumbai (midnight)
- 2 am Hong Kong (next day)
- 3 amTokyo (next day)
- 5 am Sydney (next day)
Participating in the Show:
If you want to call in during the show, call this US number (646) 727-1281. You can also - at the show's website - "click to talk" online, with no need to make a phone call.
Alternatively, you can chat with me and other listeners online during the show by signing in once you are at the site of that day's episode (see above as listed at the end of each show's description).
Information About This New Show
Many changes have taken place at the local studio where I had been broadcasting for the past five years from 2003 - 2008, and they finally closed their doors to the international section of their station.
Hence, I am continuing to broadcast via another medium and under the name Re-wiring the Soul.
After five years of broadcasting a conventional radio show in Southern Spain about topics in the broad (and frequently eclectic) fields of integral psychotherapy and positive psychology, I wanted to venture further abroad. Thanks to my incredible interlocutor at the station, Brenda Padilla, we managed to produce 150 audio clips from that show and they are all available via my website or blog.
Re-wiring the Soul is the result of my desire for a change. Psychology per se is good, but we need to reach much further in our quest to create the balanced human being. The mission statement for this show might be “using all tools available via nutrition, fitness, psychology, cutting-edge empirical research, holistic therapies, spirituality, neuro-science, etc. to further the growth of the soul.”
This call-in talk show welcomes and interviews guests from all walks of life, although occasionally I will be speaking alone. Those of you who have listened to my past programs know that the main message I have always woven through the shows has consisted of the need for becoming aware and then making good choices from this position of awareness. On this show that will be our guiding dictum.