This is what the March 2009 schedule looks like:
- March 4: Maria Petrak: A former UN Project Assistant Turned Health Therapist and Classy Marketer. Maria was also President of the UN Club - the VIC Society for Conscious Living in Vienna. She is now in Spain dedicating her time to marketing this wonderful community we live in here, as well as to teaching yoga and alternative health therapy. Maria is a highly versatile woman who manages to communicate in seven languages. She’s a natural networker who truly cares about people. Click here for Maria’s website that markets Spain’s Costa del Sol. Click here for the direct link to the show.
- March 11: JinJee Talifero: A Raw Food Author, Wife & Mother Builds an Eco-Village. Jinjee has been a raw vegan for 13 years. She has 4 children who are all totally raw, along with her husband Storm, who at age 53 has been raw for 31 years. Join us to talk about her experiences in this raw food world, the movie she and her husband produced about their raw family, as well as the rich content of information available on their website. Click here for Jinjee’s website. Click here for a direct link to the show.
- March 18: Lindsey Sass-Aurand Had a Near Death Experience After Being Struck by Lightning. Lindsey is the sixth member of the cast of The Path Series documentary that addresses the issue of life after death. She is a medium, clairvoyant healer and spiritual teacher who attains the ability to see into the spiritual world and has helped many open their intuitive perceptions throughout the world. In her practice she guides people on their spiritual path to make life decisions and to better understand themselves. Click here for Lindsey’s website. Click here for a direct link to the show.
- March 25: Nicola Brown: Sound: The Bridge Between Physical and Spiritual Realities. Nicola Brown is based in Southern Spain. She has had a life-long interest in the effects of both sound and music. She started to play the piano at an early age and has continued ever since. Instead of taking the traditional Western Classical route, she started to travel around the world, seeing how music was used in other cultures. This included learning to play the bamboo flute in Bali, spending time with the Palace musicians in Nepal, and learning to play both tables and flute in a music school in Northern India. She went on to study with a music master who uses dance, music, and sound. Then she traveled extensively in the USA to meet and work with cutting-edge music and sound healers. Click here for Nicola’s website. Click here for a direct link to the show.
Ways To Listen:
1) LIVE on the web here
2) Past episodes here (these episodes only include shows since Januray 14th, 2009. For prior shows see the next point). These clips are for listening when the show is no longer live, for downloading, etc.)
2) Listen to over 150 archived audio files on my website (in the past it has always taken some time for me to get new shows up on my website due to logistical problems. Now, with the new program Re-Wiring the Soul, new clips will be up in a matter of minutes, for re-listening or downloading ... for adding to ITunes or your IPod)
3) You can also listen to past episodes on my blog ... scroll down on the right sidebar to just below the photo of myself wearing earphones
Show Time & Equivalent Times in Other Locations:
(Locally: 12 noon CET: Central European Time) or go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to convert from your time zone
- 12 noon (European Central Time) Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Rome (local: Marbella, Spain)
- 1 am Hawaii
- 6 am New York City
- 7 am Mexico City
- 1 pm Cape Town
- 2 pm Moscow
- 3 pm Dubai
- 4 pm Mumbai
- 7 pm Hong Kong
- 8 pm Tokyo
- 10 pm Sydney
Participating in the Show:
If you want to call in during the show, call this US number (646) 727-1281. You can also - at the show's website - "click to talk" online, with no need to make a phone call.
Alternatively, you can chat with me and other listeners online during the show by signing in once you are at the site of that day's episode (see above as listed at the end of each show's description).
Information About This New Show
Many changes have taken place at the local studio where I had been broadcasting for the past five years from 2003 - 2008, and they finally closed their doors to the international section of their station.
Hence, I am continuing to broadcast via another medium and under the name Re-wiring the Soul.
After five years of broadcasting a conventional radio show in Southern Spain about topics in the broad (and frequently eclectic) fields of integral psychotherapy and positive psychology, I wanted to venture further abroad. Thanks to my incredible interlocutor at the station, Brenda Padilla, we managed to produce 150 audio clips from that show and they are all available via my website or blog.
Re-wiring the Soul is the result of my desire for a change. Psychology per se is good, but we need to reach much further in our quest to create the balanced human being. The mission statement for this show might be “using all tools available via nutrition, fitness, psychology, cutting-edge empirical research, holistic therapies, spirituality, neuro-science, etc. to further the growth of the soul.”
This call-in talk show welcomes and interviews guests from all walks of life, although occasionally I will be speaking alone. Those of you who have listened to my past programs know that the main message I have always woven through the shows has consisted of the need for becoming aware and then making good choices from this position of awareness. On this show that will be our guiding dictum.