Sometimes it takes a paradigm shift.
Sounds so very complicated.
And that's the paradigm shift. We seems to expect it has to be complicated. And it is not. We just have to get our heads around the idea that it is not complicated and that we can do it by a mere shifting of attention (and of believing that we can actually do so without the grinding sheer desperate hard work we expect to be confronted with).
What I am saying here is not that you will not need discipline and stick-to-it-iveness. You will need that. But it need not be complicated.
So the paradigm shift that it is not complicated means that you will allow yourself to look at the possibility that all it takes is for you to turn away from your despair and your pain. Look in the other direction.
Pivot about on your inner heel 180 degrees and look in the other direction. Allow your inner self to embrace the possibility that it can be that easy. That once you look in the other direction, and allow yourself to see or imagine or think of something different than what you had been focusing on, you will begin to note a slight energetic shift. And that is the beginning.
Concentrate on that and begin to look further in that direction. You will not be forsaking your responsiblity to your pain and despair. Rather, you will be fulfilling your first and foremost duty to yourself: maintaining your energetic frequency as high as you possibly can in order to make the most of your inner and outer self.
- Looking In All the Right Places
- Are You in Alignment With Who You Really Are?
- Are You Living the Life You Want to Live?
- Cellular Responsibility: Getting Your Power Back
- Controlling Ourselves, Our Lives, and the People in Them
- Create a New Life: One Intention at a Time
- Do You Like the Person You Are Alone With?
- Finding it Hard to Love Yourself? Check Out Your Boundaries
- Gratitude, Choice, and the “Why Did This Happen to Me? Syndrome
- Grow in Richness: Stop the Blaming
- Happiness: Has it Become a Science or is it a Question of Luck?
- How Your Thoughts Change Your Body
- Intentional Focus: Your Happiness, Your Success, & the Law of Attraction
- Living in the Now: Use it to Enrich Your Life
- Making Choices: Taking Responsibility for our Lives
- Nurture Yourself to Happiness and Success
- Tending Your Inner Garden
- The Puritan Work Ethic, Wu-Wei, and is Life Really Meant to be a Struggle?